Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Semester....

Okay so I started the new semester this week. This is my last semester, yes I will be done in May, well granted I pass everything. Compared to last semester I have a lighter class load and that makes me happy, but I still have too many books! I am taking 14 credits that works our to 5 classes, (one class is one credit,and doesn't have a book). So for 4 classes I have 15 books! Are you kidding me! What are these teachers thinking?
I'm so sad about all the reading!

4 comments:

Tracy Lawley said...

Such a cute, Sad face! What makes you even sadder than the reading that number of books is paying for them! Congrats on making it to the last semester. Love U/Mom T

Jill said...

Good luck on your last semester! Won't that be a grand thing to have behind you? :)

Devin and Sari Gundersen said...

ahh i miss you!! all those dang books.. that sucks royally. come visit. you look like such a smarty!

Devin and Sari Gundersen said...

Oh.. and I want to know what you have been doing yo loose weight. You look skinny in all these new pics on facebook and stuff. Not Fair. I'm Gaining the happy marriage 15 pounds!