So i know Mom and Jill are shocked that I am posting, but it has been crazy. This is just going to a really quick one, finals are killing me so I need to study and get off the computer. I just wanted to tell everyone about our weekend. We went to Houston last weekend and got to see my dad, grandmother, aunt and uncle, and then Charlie's sister Katie flew in for some training for work and we got to see her too. We hung out and visited, watched it rain (oh and flood), went to the galleria (and ate tons of candy at Dylan's), and went to an Astros game. It was a busy weekend with a lot of family to visit with, but it was so much fun! Thanks everyone for a great weekend. And to all the readers just two more weeks and I will join the blogging world again.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Great Photos! Y'all look fabulous. Now get back to studying!!!! Love U/Mom T
Post a Comment