Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

Hanging Out With Friends










To the left is a picture of my co-manager at work, she is holding Zoey. One of our other managers just had twin girls, Zoey and Trinity. Both healthy and beautiful. Below is a picture of some of the Halliburton Wives, we should have our own club. From right to left, Me, Jen, Brenda, and Kristy.

One Saturday afternoon I got a call from Charlie, he asked if I wanted to go bowling. I didn't have to work so we went. And the boys stayed in their reds (cover-alls) the whole time. It was really fun, and of course Charlie won every game.







Bryan and Kristy!

1 comment:

Chelsee Joy said...

Hey you how are things in TX? YOu guys look great and i miss your face I wish I was going to see ya'll for xmas...that was just for you! luv ya MUAH