Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas and December fun




I know I know I haven't posted in a while. But we've been so busy lately, and I haven't had time. I have been working like crazy. Working in retail through the holiday was very crazy. We were so busy and I was moved up to a manager at work and that made it busier for me. Charlie has been really busy at work, the oil field is starting to pick up again so they are running a lot more. But we did get to spend some good time with friends during the month and we did get to have a great Christmas.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats on manager! That's Great! Glad you had a great Christmas.

Are you guys still working out? You look good.

Tracy Lawley said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, 2 years. What a crazy week that was. We miss y'all tons.
Love U/T

Chelsee Joy said...

Glad ya had a good Christmas. YOu guys are so cute. I need to send ya some money for a gift card before my b day. Ineed clothes so bad. Hey tell Alicia to get one of these going I really want to see those babies. Love ya cuz