HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2008!
Okay so we played old people on New Years this year, but this was the first fun night of the new year. The picture above is Amber (she works in the mall, Store manager of Aero) and her husband Robert.
The picture above is Missy (my VS store manager) and her husband Marty, and below is a picture of me and Will, how just transfered from Rock Springs to Kilgore, TX with Halliburton.
Below is a picture of Will after we left the West End and it's so funny he thinks that he's a thug! It was a really fun night, but it was too bad that Charlie wasn't there with us. He was gone all week, and when he did get home he was here for two days and now he's gone again.
Charlie and I are starting off the new year great. We are working really hard, and Charlie is already putting in a lot of hours. Charlie doesn't believe in new years resolutions, but I do and mine for the year is to keep in touch with everyone better and give everything 100%. We love and miss everyone, and how all is well.
Have a Happy 2008!


5 comments:
Good Morning, Cute pics. Your friend, Amber looks like Romona Cook Allred. We miss you both tons. Texas Sucks cuz it's too far away. Love U/Mom
Hey you looks like you guys are having fun down there. One day I will visit. I also notice you are wearing tank tops...biotch! Its so freakin cold here I almost miss Vegas..almost. Love ya
hi Michelle! Yea long time no see! and Of course we remember you :) Those were the good old days there in Bear Lake. Man what a fun three years that was for us. It is so good to see that your doing good and are happy. you guys are so cute- and it sounds like your keeping busy! I bet the discount is nice there where you work!!(JK!)
Tag you're it! check out my blog lov ya
I tagged you too! Now maybe you will post something new already!!!!!
Post a Comment