Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Charlie home for one night












Charlie has been working a lot lately, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. Last week he worked 115 hours, and he is well on his way to repeating that this week. After three weeks of him living in a hotel and me going down to visit him about once a week, he got to come hom for one night. Okay does it count as a night if it was only six hours? Not sure but I was glad that he was home for the night.

It was nice to have him home, but he didn't get any sleep cause I made him hang out with me. I made him stay up and cook, go to the store with me, repack his bag, and take time out so I could cut his hair. Which you can see in these pictures was a need, cuase his hair was getting bad.

2 comments:

Jill said...

What's with the goofy faces?? You two are crazy!! Glad he was home for at least a few hours. Just think. Every hour of OT is just much closer to buying a house. :) BTW, my posts will now be signed JR instead of mom.

Tracy Lawley said...

I agree, goofy! Glad Charlie was home even if it was only momentarily. Love y'all/Mom