
Okay so I know I know, I'm getting as bad as Alicia. Ha Ha. No really I do have to say that I posted again before she did so there. We have been super busy here since the new year started. I am back in school this semester and starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I haven't decided if that makes it better or worse. Cause now I know I'm getting close and I'm starting wish it was over, but it is still far enough away that I'm stuck with it for awhile. I know Mom I have always had
senioritis. It is so hard, I just want to be done. Okay so enough crying from me. I am still working at Victoria's Secret, it's going great. Charlie is of course still at
Halliburton, trust me, Kristy and I have a joke about
Halliburton. That 'she' is our guys' other girlfriend, you know, Halli Burton. Ha Ha. He is home this weekend which is rare, and I would be hanging out with him, but he's playing video games and he's loosing and if you have ever seen how fired up Charlie gets when he's loosing he's not so fun to hang out with. Ha ha, that's funny cause it's true. Although I tried to play the football game with him but I was running the wrong way, and then when it was my turn to tackle I would dive too soon and I was the random guy laying on the ground. He thought that was funny the first time, but not after three quarters. So I'm not
aloud to play anymore, I made him loose. Right after our two year anniversary Charlie's crew went back to work in
Nacogdoches, Texas.

He was down there with them for three weeks with only one day off, and then turned
around and went to Coiled
Tubing II school in Duncan, OK for two weeks. So we went five weeks with him only being home one night, see the blog below. He had last weekend off and then rejoined his crew in
Nacogdoches, TX, and he got the last couple of days off. But Kristy and I drive back and forth from
Nacogdoches and
Longview, it's only 50 miles, and stay with the boys in the hotel. She and I hang out at
IHOP and drink coffee all day while the boys work (wow that makes us sound sad), and it gives me time to get my homework done. Charlie was gone for V-Day so we didn't do anything for it, I worked and when he got home we did a big dinner and gifts. I got him a really nice knife
sharpening kit, and he got me a tanning pass and a belt
buckle. But really that last one was just because I have been wanting one. I know what you're thinking, Michelle you're not at all hick why did you want a belt
buckle? Well Charlie was in Duncan, OK and that is the only place that you can get a
Halliburton belt
buckle at, and I have wanted one for a while. Story:
Halliburton, back in the day, used to give out belt
buckles to the field hands for safety awards. So while we were working in Rock Springs you would see a lot of the guys that had been there for a long time wearing them. Or you would go into the big wigs' offices and they had these cases on the wall with all the different belt
buckles in them. When we moved we tried to stop at the store in Duncan, OK and get me one, but you know my luck (I don't have any), the store was closed. And there is only one store that you can buy
Halliburton brand things at. But other than that everything is going great. Charlie and I are counting the days until Katie and Shawn coming down to visit we haven't met Shawn yet and we always have so much fun when Katie comes to visit us. It should be a lot of fun. Chloe is good she is just as crazy as always, she is just now starting to warm up to Charlie again, she wasn't quite sure who he was when he first got home, but she loves everyone.

Random picture of me above, Kristy and I went shopping at target and I found this huge
magnifying glass. Other than that there isn't much to tell, Katie would be proud of me. I have two girl-friends at work that have been making me catch up on The Office, and I love it more now. So I have this to say to Katie, Ah Ah Ah Ah Funny Comment! Hope you enjoyed the randomness (if
that's a word) of this post, but I need to write more often so I don't have to write so much at once. Love to everyone!
3 comments:
You're right, you do need to write more often. I check every day and am so disappointed when there's nothing new. :(
Thanks for the visit the other night and for the info.
Wow! an actual blog update. I'm proud of you. Big hugs to y'all.
Love, Mom T
I just read this and I was sad that we weren't able to come see you in April :( but happy that you love the Office! It's my only 'show' now. I've been watching it online lately so I don't have to watch the commercials. Plus, I can see all the episodes I missed before. We will make it to Texas one of these days, I promise. It should be cheaper to fly down once we live in Michigan!!
Post a Comment