Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fight Night In Nacogdoches



While Charlie and his crew have been working in Nacogdoches Kristy (Bryan's girlfriend), Lauren (Steve's girlfriend), and I have been driving back and forth to get to see them. For the most part we hang out thoughout the day and when the boys get home we get food and they go to bed. (below is a picture of steve and lauren) But there was a UFC fight on PPV on Saturday night so the boys decieded that they wanted to go out and watch the fight. It was so much fun we got their whole crew together and went to dinner and went and watched the fight. The only thing that sucked was that Charlie was sick. You can see how bad his eyes look in the pictures but he was determinded to watch the fight. (below is a picture of Kristy and Bryan)


These fights weren't as bloody as the last one that we watched together but it was a nice change of pace to get out of the hotel room and go out for the night.





3 comments:

Jill said...

How fun! Charlie looks pretty miserable. I hope he can get some relief soon.
Love ya!

Chelsee Joy said...

Hey chica I miss you hope all is well. I'm glad you're loving your new job and it keeps you so busy while you're without your man.
Love ya cuz

Laura said...

Sorry Charlie has been sick. Hope he feels better soon. He's too busy to be sick.