Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

He Says It's My Dog?!?!

I really think that it's funny that Charlie always says that she's my dog. And tells me that he doesn't have a dog. I just have a question for everyone, doesn't it look like that's his dog? She seems to be pretty happy with him holding her. And I think that he loves her, you can see it too right? Ha Ha Charlie you don't have anyone fooled!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How the heck are ya! It was great to hear from you! I wish I would have known you live in Texas! I could have came and seen ya! Thats ok though. You guys look like you are doing really great! Keep in touch!
Kwinnae

Laura said...

Makayla was looking over my shoulder as I was scrolling through your blog. When I got to this post she shouted, "Look! It's Uncle Charlie! What's he got?"

Upon closer examination she squealed in delight, "He's holdin' a goggy!" She then proceeded to pet Chloe on the screen. Too funny. That girl sure loves dogs.