Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break in Oklahoma

Wow these two girls are so cute! And their Aunt Michelle isn't bad looking either, I was teaching them how to pose. Ha Ha they are so good at it. It has been a while since I saw them and they become more and more like little women everytime I see them. They have their own little style, they love two shirts on. It didn't matter what shirts they were just as long as there were two of them. And I didn't know that anyone but Charlie was so picky about their socks, but wow. We went to Wal-mart to get them socks and it took them almost 20 mins to pick which ones were right for them.
Alicia wasn't really down with taking pictures at dinner, but I'm Aunt Michelle I don't always follow the rules, and thats what makes me cool. Emma's hair is a little out of control since she decided to cut it herself, but she is still so cute. Allie cracks me up, she is so funny about stuff. She is so smart. Grandpa Steve bought her a new nitendo DS and a puppy game where you get to train the dog and it was so funny to watch her yell at the DS while she was training her new dog, "Samie." (The DS can hear you voice)The girls were having so much fun running around in the back yard trying to do cheerleading, that they didn't want to go inside. Even though it was storming, as you can see in the background it was early afternoon and dark. So Alicia had to bust out her mom voice and the finger to get them inside, it's funny to see her act like that. Check out the video of them playing below.

Below is a video's of the girls running around in Grandpa Steve's back yard. These two have way more energy than I could ever come up with.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like you had a great time in OK. What cute little girls!

Tauna said...

your such a cool aunt, I bet they love you! love the pics and the posing, You've still got it!
and congrats on the new job. That's way neat!

Harris said...

Hey Michelle, I just found your blog on Laura's. This is RaKae. Just thought I would say hi...its fun to find everyone from bear lake and see what they are up to! It looks like things are going well with you guys! congrats on the job, that is exciting! check us out devinandrakae.blogspot.com