Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

ABC Tag
A- Attached or single: Attached Just over two years

B- Best Friend: Charlie

C- Cake or Pie: neither really, can I have a cookie?

D- Day of Choice: Any day Charlie has off work

E- Essential Item: laptop!

F- Favorite Color: RED

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: sour gummi worms

H- Hometown: Houston, TX

I -Indulgence(s): This is going to sound crazy, but Charlie has grounded me from buying any more PINK brand anything! It's a clothing line at Victoria's Secret, and I love it!

J- January or July: Both, I love the winter, but now we don't have one, and I love the summer

K-Kids: Chloe, my dog

L-Life is incomplete without: LOVE

M- Marriage Date: Jan 7, 2006

N-Number of Siblings: Charlie has four older sisters, and I have 4 brothers and one sister and I'm smack dab in the middle

O- Oranges or Apples: Both?

P- Phobias or Fears:Roaches are the worst bug! And trust me these really are bigger in Texas

Q- Quote(s): "All you need is love"

R- Reason To Smile: Charlie is on his way home

S- Season: Summer!

T- Tag Five: No Thanks

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't have any secrets, oh but Charlie does, but I'll be nice this time, check the old one like this to get dirt on him.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I'm with Lizzie who ever wrote that one had to be a vegetarian, I like meat but what do ya do

W- Worst Habit: biting my nails, I know mom you tried

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds-way cooler to see

Y- Your Favorite Food: Jason's Deli-salad bar, they have the best ranch dressing!

Z-Zodiac: Gemini-The twins, and it fits me to a T

3 comments:

Candice said...

Hey Michelle! Thanks for finding and commenting on my blog! Yeah it has been forever since I've talked to you, and probably ten times longer since I've talked to Charlie. How did you end up in Texas? It looks like everything is going good for you guys!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment. Your blog is super cute. Haven't talked to or seen you guys for about 5 years. Looks like fun in Texas. :)

Harris said...

This was fun to read...especially now that no body really sees each other because you can see what they are up to and interested in! Hope all is well!