Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tag we're it!


I've been tagged!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 12! ha ha, I was in 6th grade. Charlie was 13 and in 8th grade!

5 things on my to-do list today: Watch more FRIENDS, Eat, call Charlie, go to my meeting, and work on homework. Charlie: Work, Work, Work, Eat, Sleep (ha ha, he's out of town working)

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire: I would pay off my bills, Charlie and I would quit our jobs, and we would run away! Ha ha, just kidding, I would love to build a house, and start a family.

3 of my bad habits: I bite my nails, I have some road rage, and I am a little up tight about stuff, okay maybe a lot up tight.

5 places I have lived: Me: Montpelier, Twin Falls, Houston, Longview, Green River Charlie: Montpelier, Green River, Rock Springs, Eugene, and Longview

5 Jobs I have had: Me:Nanny, Subway, CNA, Halliburton, Victoria's Secret Charlie: Bear Lake Memorial, Jensen Wood, Halliburton, Basketball Ref, Baseball Ump

Things most people don't know about me: I hate to fold clothes strange I work in retail, I hate to drive I get ADD in the car (the move across the country was interesting), and I can't spell to save my life. One funny one about Charlie is he knows the dance to 'too legit to quit' so funny, and when you can get him to dance he can shake his butt pretty good. Ha ha he'd kill me for that.

Ok so I tag: Wittkopf Family, Griffen Family, and the Roe Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found that quite interesting. :) Especially the part about starting a family. :) And yes, Charlie would not be happy about you telling everyone he can dance, let alone shake his boody. Hop eyou aren't too lonely with him out of town so much!