Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Puppies!

Our friends Kristy and Bryan breed boxers and their female had puppies on Tuesday. She had eight little puppies. And Charlie and I are going to get one of the male puppies. In the second picture you can see that she had two full white puppies, three mixed color puppies, and three full brown puppies. We are so excited to get another puppy, and also we think that Chloe will be happy to have a friend to play with. Let us know if you have any male puppy names.



4 comments:

Lance and Jamie said...

MICHELLE!!!
How are you it has been forever. How is life in Texas? You guys look very happy and CONGRATS on the house it looks beautiful! We where just in Texas and i didn't even know that you had moved from Green River :( we where in Grapevine i don't know if it is even close to where you are. We have got to keep in touch life is going to fast can you beleive whats going on back here? Megan being a mom WOW and her baby is so Beautiful tuns of hair, Sari and Devin they are so cute together but back in school never would have put them together, Whit and Dill well i knew that was coming. but i am so glad that i found you we have got to keep intouch k. When are you gunna have a little one?
by the way this is Jamie Mecham

Chelsee Joy said...

Yay! Love puppies...speaking of...we got a dane..yeah we're nuts! call me I want to know how the house is and I lost your new number. Love ya cuz

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

OK I know you will think this is weird, but, I am one of Alicia's friends from way back and I see she has a blog but is never updating it. So would you let her know that Mandi Christensen Lucio is trying to get a hold of her on her blog! CUTE PUPPIES!

Katie said...

I guy I work with has a white boxer-looking dog who's name is Gus. His other dog's name is Willis. I think they are both great boy dog names. :)