Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day

Okay so I know I'm not a mom, but I guess to my puppy dog I am...


Charlie is so funny. He was being so weird that morning, he said he needed to go to the store and he wouldn't let me go with him. When he got back he grabbed Chloe and carted her off to the other room and they came back out with this card. She signed it with paw prints and he even signed her name. Ha Ha. Kinda funny, but so super sweet.

4 comments:

Jill said...

That's too cute. Charlie is a sweetheart, isn't he. :)

Megan and Erik said...

That is the cutest story ever. Its good to have a husband with a sense of hummor. Cute dog too! So are you guys living in Texas?

chelse said...

ha ha you're funny! ps i didn't know you had a blog. me too. we're so samsies! and we're getting so old!

when do you get to move into you're new house? i'm so excited for you. and ps that's a cute story... i kinda like it ;)

Lance and Jamie said...

Michelle that is to cute i have a jack russell and she looks like your Chloe kinda is she a Rat terrier?