Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mason-Gilbert Wedding

Okay okay, so I know it's been like a hundred million years since we posted anything. But in my defence there has been a lot going on. You know moving, getting our loan, work, and trips! Well I thought I would take a quick second and post a few pictures from this last weekend. My oldest step brother Brian Mason got married on the 21st! I know it's great, I have another girl on that side of the family now, and she is a very sweet girl. Melissa and Brian's wedding was beautiful!

Here is Charlie and I, we were getting ADD waiting for all the group pictures to get finished!

Here we have Charlie, JP, and James. They we're all ushers at the wedding, don't they look nice?


JP, Me, and Charlie at the reception. It's kind of funny that Charlie is the one not making a face!


And here we have the bride and groom. I loved her dress, the red that is around her waist is also what fills the entire train of the dress! So beautiful!


1 comment:

Tracy Lawley said...

Y'all look great! Crazy, but great. Melissa's dress is beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys!!!! Love, Mom T