Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Scary Head!

Okay so you guys might find this creepy too, or you might just think we're sick. But anyways a few months ago at work we were told to throw out all of our mannequins, so we did. But while we were throwing them out we dropped on and her head kind fell off. Well we kept the head. (Picture: Holly with some of the broke off arms) I know I know that's weird. But one of the other managers, Holly (above), is so scared that there are dead bodies in our backroom that we thought it'd be funny to hide this lady's dead head for her to find. So for the last few months the random head his been hidden somewhere different for people to find. You know we hid it on a shelve behind some boxes, hung it from the light in the bathroom, put her in a desk drawer, you know all the usual places you would hid a plastic head. So I got this creepy idea to put the head in a plastic bag like we'd killed her, maybe I think like this because I'm a Jensen and we love Halloween, anyways so I put her in a plastic bag and hid her in a hatbox in the storage room. Well it had been like three weeks since anyone had seen the head, so of course everyone was looking for it all the time thinking it was just gonna pop up outta nowhere. Well Holly did the backroom summer clean up the other day and she finally found her. (Picture: Creepy head wrapped in plastic in a hatbox) You know for a small person Holly hits pretty hard. But it was so worth it so scare her again. So anyways we had to do something with her. So today we figured what better place than right inside the door to the backroom so the first thing you see is her creepy dead head. I forgot she was there later on and even scared myself. Ha Ha (Picture: Holly pretending to be scared by the head)

1 comment:

Tracy Lawley said...

Ok, you are sick (funny, but sick)! Your Aunt Susie is so proud of you. I expect we'll find a dead head in the muffler store room now! Orval would freak!!! Love U/Mom