Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Congrats Shawn and Katie

I know it took me a week to get these up, but here they are. Shawn and Katie got married last weekend in Lake Tahoe, well not in the lake... but you know. The weekend was so much fun, and the wedding was so beautiful and so touching. Congrats you two, we are so happy for you.

2 comments:

Tracy Lawley said...

Cute Pics! Looks like the wedding was beautiful. We're going to the Reception tonight. We're also going to Doug Armstrong's wedding at the Blue Bird @ 4:00 p.m. and it's been raining steady since last night. You know how steep that front lawn is and that's where they are walking "UP" the isle. Good luck in heels on that wet hill. Might be really entertaining. Jon is in the wedding party. Hope your B-Day was wonderful! Love U/Mom

Jill said...

great pics. Notice I don't have any posted yet. I'm still trying to catch my breath. Not to mention the fact that I don't have any pictures of the wedding on my camera. I'm waiting to get the DVD from the photographer. :)