So I know its been like 6 months since I posted but really everything is pretty much the same here! Okay well we did add a new dog to the family, yes that brings the total to three! My dad told me to stop buying dogs and start having babies! haha. well other than that we are both still working and I'm enjoying my new found free time now that I'm done with school. I have been working with a trainer and loving it! Charlie is now a 'rock star', okay well he's played the guitar for a few years now, but we got him a bass for Christmas and he thinks he's a rocker! Here are a few pics of us over the last few months!
Me and Jaime (other functional manager) and Missy (my store manager) at holiday brand confrence in dallas
Us and two of the dogs in Houston for Thanksgiving
Charlie using his 'dog whisper' skills on all three dogs
Me and my friend holly at dinner for her birthday last week
2 comments:
BTW, I agree with your dad!
Cute pics!
ok really need to update your blog mitch. just saying.... So I watched the Marriage Reff after the olympics tonight and it's awesome. I totally thought you would love it... you watch it next time!
Post a Comment