Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Lets try this again!

I know I've said this before, but I'm back to writing our blog. I hope people still check this, but it has been over a year since I posted. Rather than giving everyone an update on us I will just start fresh and keep you up to date from here on. Most of you know where we are and what is going on. So here are some new photos from the maternity shoot we did two weeks ago. And PS there are several other places you can keep up with us... Skype (charlieymichelle@msn.com), facebook, and our mobileme (http://gallery.me.com/charlieymichelle1) account.

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so excited that you are writing again! Now we just need to get Laura writing! :)

~Kara~ said...

Cute pictures and congrats again!

Tracy Lawley said...

Cute page! Updates once a year? Love you, Mom

Keisha, Bryce, Kylee, and Kaydee said...

Love the pictures! Congrats!!!