Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Big Girl Bath Time

Mack got her first big girl bath tonight!! She wasn't a fan of the sponge baths so yesterday when her cord fell off I couldn't wait to get her into a real bath. We have ourselves a water baby!! She loved every minute of her first bath. And mommy loves how pretty she looks and smells afterwords. And PS after the bath I dressed her in her pjs for bed, and she no longer fits in her newborn pjs!! She wore some last night, did she really get bigger overnight?
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow created with Smilebox

2 comments:

chelse said...

she is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys!

*Kelly Dawn* said...

She's beautiful Michelle! And you'll be hard pressed to find a smell better then a freshly bathed baby!