Sunday, February 5, 2012
Home sweet Longview home
So we are back in Longview, for a couple weeks anyways. Vacation is always nice but I love coming home. I like my house, my bathroom, and oh I love my bed!! This was Charlie and I's third cruise, and of course Mack's first. We have always had a blast, but this one was a lot of work. Vacationing with little ones is not nearly as relaxing!! I'm glad we got to go and see Mexico with her and get sunshine. And I'm not ready to leave her overnight anytime soon. But I'm kind of glad we don't have another trip planned for a little bit. And it didn't help that she didn't sleep great on the boat and I got a chest cold! But anyways overall it was a fun trip. We got good news from our Houston realtor that the sellers have agreed to all the repairs from the inspection and we are now done with the option period!! That means now it's just getting the paper work all in a row and the bank to get everything put together. Our house in Longview only had one showing in the nine days we were gone though. It was yesterday afternoon and I haven't heard how it went yet. I'm really disappointed that it didn't get shown more! We did go ahead and authorize a price drop again as of Feb 1st, but I'm kind of at a loss now. I don't know what to think. On one hand I feel like its something we aren't doing but then on the other hand I feel like we are just a little ahead of the real estate busy season. Well now that we are home we have a couple of crazy weeks ahead of us. I've got Charlie with me till the 12th then he is headed to Houston for training. And until Mack and I meet him in Houston for the closing I have to get us all wrapped up in Longview and our house ready for the movers. I have a huge list of to dos that I will start on tomorrow. We are projected to close on the 20th so Mack and I will head to Houston for the last time!!! After our closing Charlie is headed back to Longview to pick up where I'll leave off getting ready for the movers. Then hang out while the movers do their thing. Head back to Houston so we can oversee the unloading from the movers. It's gonna be a crazy couple of weeks. So if you don't hear from us don't worry we are probably just busy. But I will for sure post once we move in with tons of pictures of our new house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment