Friday, January 27, 2012
So many new things, and such little time!
The house hunt may be over!!! We have found a home in Spring Texas that we love, here it is. We put an offer in, they countered, we countered, they countered again, and we accepted! So now we have a contract and I have sent out our earnest money. We are in the ten day contract period where we get the inspection, appraisal, and loan docs together. If everything looks good then we continue. The inspection is scheduled for today and we will hear about it tonight. We are so excited, but so stressed at the same time. I don't remember all of this from last time we bought. Maybe cause we are selling and buying and I have Mack to take care of while we are trying to get everything together. Right now we have a tentative closing date of February 20th. Charlie has a class in Houston the week of the 13th, then Mack and I will meet him in Houston for the closing. He will come back to Longview to help the movers get everything together, and we will hopefully move into our house the 23rd! There is so much to be done to get us out of our house in Longview and moved. Even though we have movers, thank you Halliburton, there are so many loose ends to tie up here. On top of that we are going to be gone for a week! We planned a cruise for my Dad's 50th birthday back in the spring, and it just happened to fall right in the middle of all of this. Don't get me wrong I'm super excited to go to Mexico, but to be gone for a week while everything else is going on is a little stressful! We haven't sold our house in Longview yet. We dropped the price and we have had more interest in it. But still no offers, and I'm getting anxious about it. Our house is so cute and a great starter house I don't know why we haven't gotten a contract! But it will all work out, I have to have hope that with all the great people we have working for and with us in all of this that we will sell our house, get to Houston, and close on our new house without a hitch! Pray for us and wish us luck in all of this. I'll post all about the cruise next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Have fun on your cruise and don't worry about all this stuff. It will be waiting for you when you get home. :) Prayers going up for you every day!
Post a Comment