Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Beautiful baby girl!

Okay so first of all I'm writing this from my new app on my iPhone! I love technology! Now I can post from anywhere and at anytime. It has been so warm here, new years day it was 75 degrees. Thanks to global warming! Well to take advantage of the great weather Mack and I played on a blanket in the yard for the afternoon. It was so much fun and the sun felt amazing! Well of course I took my camera and I got some great pictures of Mack. I might be bias but most mothers are, but she is so beautiful. We are gonna little boys chasing our baby girl, Charlie better start working on his scary daddy routine.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Don't think he'll have to work very hard. Scary Daddy face is a natural! :)