So we are in the house buying process. We have been looking online at all the houses our realtor is sending us, and we have made one trip to Houston to look. It is hard to buy a house when its not in the same town as you. We are weeding out the houses we don't like online and then making trips to Houston to check out others. we have found a neighborhood that we really like, but there's not a lot for sale in it right now. We are going to Houston this weekend for New Years and to see my Grandma Phillips. I'm hoping that we can see a couple this weekend. If not we are planning on going back in two weeks. This was Mack's First Christmas. I know she didn't really understand what was going on but I think she had fun. She got so many presents and Charlie had SO much fun getting them unpacked and put together! haha. She had fun 'opening' the first one then she was over it and just wanted to play. So charlie and I opened the rest and got them all put together so she could do her thing. It was just the three of us for Christmas, and it was great! It was too bad wecouldn't spend it with family but I'm glad I got to spend it with my hubby and baby! Here are some of the pictures from Christmas weekend.
Mack trying to crawl.
Opening her Christmas Eve gift.
Riding on her dinosaur.
Ready for Christmas Eve Dinner.
One of my favorite pictures from Christmas Day, she was so excited!
Of course we had to taste all the gifts too.
So sweet. Getting cuddles after she had had enough playing and was ready for a nap.


No comments:
Post a Comment