Monday, October 13, 2008
Update on us!
So I know we have kind of fallen off the map in the last few weeks. We are still alive! Charlie had his birthday and it just got busy busy busy after that. My dad came up from Houston to visit, and that was a blast! And then I got promoted at work to a co-manager! Whoo Hoo! That means I do the same thing, but I get more money and a better discount to do it! I know some of you know but my Store manager then had a bad turn of events with her health, and they had to deliever her baby. And so it has been crazy at work. School is still going along, in mid-terms now! Charlie is still clocking over 100 hrs most weeks. So I do have new pictures of things that have been going on, and I will post them. But you'll just have to wait. We still love you guys, but we're just too busy right now to show a lot of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
How's your manager doing? How about her baby? Is Charlie able to watch any post season Bo Sox?
Post a Comment