Charlie and I
Holly and I, I love her!
Charlie told me I was crazy, but I love this ride. And no he didn't go on it with me, Holly's boyfriend was the only one that would go with me.
If you haven't been on this one, it goes up almost three stories and then drops you. It is super scary but thats the point, and I love it.
Holly and her boyfriend Michael
The View from the top of the Farris wheel. So cool!
Charlie and I on the Farris wheel.


4 comments:
Hey Michelle!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the fair! I wish the fairs in Bear Lake were that cool. LOL! YEAH RIGHT! I just thought I'd drop in and say hello! I miss ya and your hair is super cute! Take care ok! Love ya!
Fun pics! Charlie looks tired though. He said he had worked lots of hours lately, but then when doesn't he?
It takes you up 3 stories, then it drops you!!!! Then up comes the Funnel Cake!!! No Thank You!
Love you both, Mom T
Hey! This is Mollie, looks like you guys are having lots of fun! my blog is private so if you want to see it email me your email. mpink_02@yahoo.com
Post a Comment