Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update!

I am having a hard time keeping up with this blog right now. We are doing really great here. We are super busy, This is usually the slow time of the year for Charlie and they haven't slowed down yet. So he has been home much, and work is picking up for me. It has just been crazy around here. I'm lucky if I have time to get a load of laundry done. Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks just to show us and how big the little puppy is getting. Miss you all!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Great pics! Hope all is going well for ya'll. Love you!

Shea and Sadie Hymas said...

Oh yes I want babies!! I wish I could have them right now! LOL! How are you guys doing in Texas? I miss ya!