Thanks for coming to visit, we love you (and our new toy) to death! Yes they already broke the new toy you bought them.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Mom's Visit!
I just got home from dropping my mom off at the airport so she could fly back to Salt Lake. She flew in last friday and was here for six days!! I couldn't wait to see her and after dropping her off I wish that she didn't live so far. It is hard to be so far ways from my mom. But we made the best of the few days we had together, and I feel like we drove all over God's creation to visit everyone! But it was so worth it. We started off on friday after I picked her up from the airport we headed north to go trick-or-treating with Gabe, Alicia, and their two girls. Allie wasn't feeling well so Alicia took her to the doctor and Mom and I hung out with Emma. Well you would think that we were crazy people by looking at the pictures, but I promise that there were no drugs involved. The girls were dressed up super cute they were both fairy's. We then went to dinner and spent the night in Commerce, Texas. The next morning we ate breakfast together and then Mom and I headed off to Canton's First Monday Trade Days. I have one word to sum that place up, unbelievable! It is hard to believe but I was shopping and was so overwelmed. It was amazing how many people were in one place and how many shops there were. Check out this website to get a small idea of this place.... http://www.cantontradedays.com/index.html, and check out the map! We spent six hours there and didn't even cover an 8th of this place! It is four days long and you would need to be there all four days to even make a dent in the place! After that Charlie and I took mom to dinner. Sunday we took mom to Church with us and then Gabe, Alicia, and the Girls came into town and ate lunch with us. Everyone got to see our new house and we hung out while the girls played with the dogs. The girls stayed the night with us that night. Charlie had to go back to work Monday morning but Mom and I took the girls to Tyler, Texas and went to the zoo. Note to everyone a Monday morning in November is the perfect time to go to the zoo. It was perfect weather, and there was no one there so we had the place to ourselves. It was so much fun, and the Caldwell zoo is really neat! After lunch we headed back to Commerce and took the girls home. Mom and I were both so tired after all of this we spent the night relaxing. I got up first thing the next morning and went to vote. I'm not going to talk about any of that, other than two things... One congrats to my uncle Brent for winning in Bear Lake, and two I think that we all need to pray for Obama that he will have the support and strength that he needs to get his job done. Then Mom and I went to the spa, yes to the spa, for her birthday I took her to get a mani-pedi, she loved it! I love getting my nails done. We then went shopping she got to spend the gift card I got her from VS! We then went home and rented a movie and watched that and the election race. I am so glad that she came to visit, and I really had a great time. I am glad that my mom and I have the relationship that we do, I feel that we are really close. I can talk to her about anything and I love her so much! Getting to only see her once or twice a year is hard and all the phone calls help but it's not the same as getting to have her here. Thanks for coming to visit Mom, Love you.
Thanks for coming to visit, we love you (and our new toy) to death! Yes they already broke the new toy you bought them.
Thanks for coming to visit, we love you (and our new toy) to death! Yes they already broke the new toy you bought them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Looks like you girls had a lot of fun! Are you coming home for Thanksgiving or Christmas? We still haven't set a date lol. I'm thinking June or at the latest first part of July. Yay! I'm just waiting to see how far Kirk and Steve get on the cabin before it snows and they can't make it up there anymore and then I will have a better idea of when the BIG DAY will be!
Hey thanks we are very excited to have a little one and a little scared. I will tell Tanner hi for you guys. Hope you guys are doing good!
I had a ball and miss y'all already. The skeleton is too funny! Thanks for everything!
Love/Mom
I love your blog...it is so great to keep up to date with you. I wish you were coming with everyone next month!! love ya tiff
Post a Comment