Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Some People Need Coffee!

So I have a crazy story. I know some of you have heard what happened, but I had to share my funny story! My car got hit in the drive thru at Starbucks! Yes, I know. So on Sunday I went to Starbucks before I headed to church and I went throught the drive thru, cause yes I'm lazy. So first off you know how when you pull up to the drive through sometimes your window doesn't quite make it to the box to order, okay well this happened to the lady behind me. So she just kept pulling up until she hit my Jeep! I was shocked, and I look back to see what was going on and the lady doesn't even do anything. She goes ahead and places her order! So I pulled up so she wasn't touching me any more and put the car in park. I got out, yes still in the drive thru, and walked back there to make sure everything was okay. This lady didn't even get out of her car! She just hung her head out the window and said, 'oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't hurt you car did I?' After checking everything out I told her, 'no you hurt your car, you hit my hitch!' She doesn't even say anything. Then I got back in the jeep and I looked back at her and she was mocking me! I was speechless! I guess some people just really need coffee first thing in the morning.

2 comments:

Tracy Lawley said...

Hey, Let's not pick on those Coffee/Caffenine needy folks! Some of us can drive too!
Love U/Mom

Brittany said...

That sucks she sounds like a crazy freak lol. I'm doing okay. It still hasn't really hit me that he is gone. The viewing is tomorrow and I'm sure it will hit then. Thanks for the love and support. Hope all is well with you and you don't have any more run ins with the crazy coffee people.