Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The world we live in....

Okay so I'm sure that many of you have seen the headlines about my company and Good Morning America. I can't say much, I like my job and don't want to say the wrong thing. But here is the news clip from good morning america's show.... http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6225503&page=1 . After you take a look at that Please also read this other Blogspot users blog, he makes some great points about their news... http://formaldehydefacts.blogspot.com/2008/11/fci-challenges-good-morning-americas.html . I am going somewhere with this I promise. I feel that people are just so happy to sue others, I personally believe they do this for money. The bra that she is saying hurt her, I own three of them, and I have never had an issue! Just to prove I think anyone will sue just to get money is this article... http://www.sassybella.com/2008/06/a-52-year-old-woman-sues-victorias-secret-over-claimed-v-string-injury/ . For real people. These are all my feelings and not that of the company or the brand in any way! I just wanted to share what is going on at work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chuck and Michelle,
This is chase cheetah here. I got on this blog thing of mary's and saw that you guys contacted us. Well ya, Mary is pregnant so I guess that means I am gonna be a dad. I think that's how it works. I'm still scratchin my head figuring out how it all happened. It was a total surprise!! Kind of... :) but I'm pretty stoked. Michelle, you met mary once at brant's homecoming from his mission. that's when we were dating. Well sounds like you went to the dark side like all of mary's family and are going to the University of Wyoming. Mary went there her first year of college and is begging me to move to Laramie. The school is good, but I don't know about laramie. Hope all is well with you two. Haven't seen you guys in awhile. Tell chuck I miss throwing baseballs at him and looking at his crotch.

Megan and Erik said...

So I watched that clip about it and I cant believe it. Thats just crazy. She looks like some crazy woman that wants money. Anyway are you guys getting a lot of rack for it? Well just know I love Victorias Secret. Dont care even if it did make me itchy.haha

Tracy Lawley said...

Greetings, No itching from my VS bras either! I'm just glad that the media has something else to report on other than the Auto Industry!! Love U/Mom T

~Kara~ said...

hey glad to see you are doing well would like to keep in touch. check out our blog www.blarers.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

MICHELLE!!!!!! Hey chica~ You guys look so good! Man it seems like forever since I've seen you. Hope everything keeps going well. Keep me updated and glad you found us!

~Kara~ said...

hey he did not pass it on to me. he hasnt talked to me about it. sorry i don't know ill have to talk to him.kara

Megan and Erik said...

Hey girl, I just wanted to let ya know we made our blog private and I dont think I have your email so if you would just email me at megpyper@gmail.com I will send ya an invite okay!