Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Coming soon..... Updates!

Okay so Finals are over, and yes I passed all my classes! Whoo hoo! But now you know I work in retail and it's only 9 days until Christmas. But I am off work tomorrow and I will post and tell you all about what is going on with us, and give you tons of picture. But for now I'm off to bed, Christmas break is a great time to catch up on sleep!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Cookies on the way! :)Or maybe crumbs by the time they get to Texas. :)

Brittany said...

It's so nice to have finals over! We're working on the Wedding date. It's still June-ish. I hoping for the first part of June though.

Tracy Lawley said...

Congrats on passing all your finals! Yeah!!! You need to post some new photos of my grandpuppies and the "Pack Leader". Love y'all/Mom T