So okay here we are like 8 days until Christmas, and work is crazier than ever! To catch you up on everything, Charlie and I hosted Thanksgiving this year. My Dad's family came to our new house for the holiday, and yes I cooked! I know many of you may not believe this but I really did. It was a lot of fun and I miss my brothers so much. They are all so crazy. Everyone was here for the long weekend and they even helped Charlie get our back yard all cleaned up. The next week I finished up all of my classes and the hours at work started to add up. Charlie took the long weekend off, went back to work for like 6 days and has now been on vacation for 11 days! I know I wish I could do that too. But I work in the wrong business for that. He has been hanging out at home with the dogs and getting lots of yard work done. And I am working about 45 hours a week. We don't have any plans for Christmas yet, but it has been a really busy four weeks. Here are some picture for everyone!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment