Okay so I was out in our backyard, you know taking the kids out on a potty break. And Ike was running through the yard, down he went, and I couldn't see him anymore. Well our yard is pretty big, and he was in the back of it where it slopes off a bit so I thought he was just laying down. As I was walking over there I saw him getting out of a shallow hole. I thought thats weird where did that hole come from. And I started looking around and there was a good 30 plus holes in the same area. They are all about 3 inches across, and they go way into the ground. I know it's been ahile since I lived in Texas, and I know many of you haven't. But there is no way I'm poking anything into, or digging around in that hole. I would like to know what is living in and making these holes. Check them out and let me know what you think. If you think it's a snake let me know, and don't tell Charlie. We will need to take care of this without him, p.s. he's not a fan of snakes.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Hello Gophers! Check with Homedepot on sonic pest elimination. Can't poison without risk to your babies. A rat terrior and a little bit older whateve Ike is will be great at hunting gophers. You could always keep them around for entertainment for the dogs. Snakes and other crawly texas things do take up home in abandonded gopher holes, so fill them in after you run out of gophers. Love you/Mom
Sounds like a mole problem to me. Not that I'm an expert or anything like that. Your mom has a good tip. Check with Home Depot! EEEKKK! Don't lose those little dogs in those holes!
yikes I hope they are not snakes. Hey I just wanted to let you know we made our blog private and I need your email addy to send you an invite. Please email me back ate megpyper@gmail.com
Hey Michelle,
It's me Lara (Burdick) I've checked your blog a couple times, sounds like you guys are doing great! If you email me at peckfam@live.com i'll send ya an invite to mine.
haha i have no idea what they are! seriously bc yo u wrote hos on your title i was thinkng that the huge storm totally got you and there were holes in your house or something! ps is all your family ok and everything? i've been thinking about you a lot!
Post a Comment