Charlie brought this home to me and I just laughed, not in a mean way. But I think that its so cool that he has his own business cards. So I just really need to take the time to write a quick little note about my husband. Charlie has been home a lot more lately, and when this time of year comes around it is nice because I can spend so much time with him. And this extra time with him got me thinking about how far we've come. When we were in high school and even after he left for college I knew I loved him and wanted to be with him. After I graduated high school I tried to get Charlie to think it was time to get married. I thought we were ready, but he had other plans. So I went to school and we spent another year apart. It felt like he made me wait FOREVER but we got married. It took me a while to understand why he was making me wait, but it was so that he could have a good job and take care of me. I just had the idea that we were poor, and so we could be poor together. But he didn't like that idea. He started working for Halliburton to have a good job and take care of me, and does he ever take care of me. I just want to say that he works so hard for us and for our life together. Even if our schedules get so crazy that I only get to see him while he sleeps, I know that he does it for us. He could go and get a full time job and work 40 hrs a week, but nope he works more hours than most people know there are in a week just to make a living. And that hard work shows me how much he loves me. One day that hard work will pay off and he can get an office job and be home every night. But I just have to say that I am so proud of him. He is only 23 years old, makes a great living, takes great care of me, bought us a house this year, and is still working hard to do more for our future! Charlie tries so hard to be a tough guy with all his oil field boys, but he still takes the time to come visit me at Victoria's Secret every time he's in town. He'll even bring in his whole crew, in their reds and everything. ha ha. He shows his love. Charlie I love you so much. I am so proud of you and so happy with the life we have together. I can't wait to see what our future is like!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
For My Hubbin!
Charlie brought this home to me and I just laughed, not in a mean way. But I think that its so cool that he has his own business cards. So I just really need to take the time to write a quick little note about my husband. Charlie has been home a lot more lately, and when this time of year comes around it is nice because I can spend so much time with him. And this extra time with him got me thinking about how far we've come. When we were in high school and even after he left for college I knew I loved him and wanted to be with him. After I graduated high school I tried to get Charlie to think it was time to get married. I thought we were ready, but he had other plans. So I went to school and we spent another year apart. It felt like he made me wait FOREVER but we got married. It took me a while to understand why he was making me wait, but it was so that he could have a good job and take care of me. I just had the idea that we were poor, and so we could be poor together. But he didn't like that idea. He started working for Halliburton to have a good job and take care of me, and does he ever take care of me. I just want to say that he works so hard for us and for our life together. Even if our schedules get so crazy that I only get to see him while he sleeps, I know that he does it for us. He could go and get a full time job and work 40 hrs a week, but nope he works more hours than most people know there are in a week just to make a living. And that hard work shows me how much he loves me. One day that hard work will pay off and he can get an office job and be home every night. But I just have to say that I am so proud of him. He is only 23 years old, makes a great living, takes great care of me, bought us a house this year, and is still working hard to do more for our future! Charlie tries so hard to be a tough guy with all his oil field boys, but he still takes the time to come visit me at Victoria's Secret every time he's in town. He'll even bring in his whole crew, in their reds and everything. ha ha. He shows his love. Charlie I love you so much. I am so proud of you and so happy with the life we have together. I can't wait to see what our future is like!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That was a very sweet post. I'm proud of him too! Just so you know, he takes after his father.
Wow! I'm proud of him too! Keep up the good work and keep making your future a team effort!
Love y'all/Mom
Post a Comment