
So we had a doctors appointment this morning. We first went in to get our last ultrasound (new picture above) and it was so crazy to see how much she has grown. Last time we saw her was at 19 weeks (picture below to compare), so she has gotten much bigger! The tech didn't tell me how long she was but she did say that she has very long legs! But she did tell us her weight... she is 6lbs and 14oz!!! The doctor said that if I make it to 40 weeks she will be around the 9lb mark! So we have ourselves a very healthy baby! You can see how chunky her face is in the picture, and when we saw her belly it was just as round as her head! I love chunky babies! Several people have already said they think she looks like Charlie, and thats just fine with me! She does look a little mad to me, I think she was asleep when we went in and the tech kept poking her. We then headed in to see the doctor and he said that she is super healthy! He showed us her placement on the growth charts and she is above average but in healthy range on everything! He then used the Doppler on me so Charlie could hear the heartbeat, since it'd been a few weeks since he had heard it. He told us that she is head down and in good placement for birth. Asked if I had the car seat in the car and my bags packed... if you know me, you know I'm already packed! Talked about what to watch for in the last few weeks and when I need to call the office or head straight to the hospital! He also checked me and I'm not dilated yet. But it is so crazy to be so close to the end and have him talking to me about going to the hospital! Everything went great, and he said that we have a very healthy baby! We are so happy, and so blessed to have such a healthy little girl!


1 comment:
Yay! She is head down & ready for the world! :)
I know how nervous you were.. I am glad everything is just perfect. I can't wait to hold her!
Post a Comment