I actually woke up before Mackenzie for once. Ask my mom, I am not a morning person. Anything before 9 am is too early in my book. Well once you have a baby you don't get a choice. I am now up by 7-7:30 everyday, and that has gotten better. When she was a newborn she was getting up at 5 am ready to party. That was so not cool in my book. Well since I was up before her I went to check on her, like all moms do. And this is how I found her...

... so cute. She loves her belly now. When I lay her down at night she instantly rolls to her side or belly. Such a sweet baby!
1 comment:
She is getting so big! Look at those cute polka dot jammies!! :) Can hardly wait to come and see ya'll!
Post a Comment