Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sorry so long!

I know I always say that I'm gonna get better at this blogging thing, but I never really do. Mack is keeping us busy these days! She is now 5 months, 22 weeks, old! I feel like it was just last week that we found out we were going to have a baby, and now she's almost at her half birthday. And yes she will have a half birthday! For those of you that know how much I love birthdays. She is such a funny little girl, and I swear she has the biggest personality. I wonder where she got that from? She can now sit up by herself, roll in both directions, and stand up while holding onto furniture. She talks all the time, Charlie calls her our baby bird because she sings all the time! Here is a picture of her, having a little tummy time.
Other than that Charlie is still working hard, and I'm still loving being at home with Mack. I'm enjoying the last few weeks of her not being mobile. I see it coming she wants to move so bad, it won't be long. Well must go now I can hear the baby bird just one up. She is singing to let me know she's ready to play.

No comments: