So I don't really have anything special to post about, just wanted to say hi and update. Since I am taking a much needed break from Facebook, I feel I need to connect somewhere. Ive had lots of questions as to why the break from fb. Well I hate the new changes to start, I feel like I don't get to see the status updates and photos I would like to see, and the people that I was seeing all the time were so negative all the time. I don't need that. So a break from that is what I felt would be the best. Anyways... on another note. We are just getting ready for Thanksgiving. Like everyone else, but we don't have any big plans. My Dad is coming to stay with us for a few days. Well lets correct that Pops is coming to see his grandbaby. Lets be honest, once you have kids they are way more fun to come visit for your parents! haha. My cousin Tiff had her second little baby girl yesterday, Grace Lynn! She is beautiful, and I'm so happy for them. Well Mack had her six month check up this week, to weeks late, but anyways it went great. She said that Mack is amazing, which I knew already! That she is right on track! she is now 19lbs and 8oz, and 28 inches long! So crazy that she has grown so much. Here are some new picture of our beautiful baby! Lots of love to everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment