We had a great Thanksgiving. My Dad came up and stayed with us for a few days. He got here Wednesday afternoon, we went out to dinner that night. Then Thursday we cooked dinner at our house, just the basics since it was only the four of us. No need for all the extras, just the carbs please! Mack even got to eat her own little Thanksgiving dinner! Haha I just pureed up some of the stuff we ate for her! She loved it! This was the first year that I didn't work in retail for Black Friday weekend on a few years, so that was nice. But we pulled crazy shoppers and Dad and I went out. I'm almost done shopping and he needed to get Mack's Christmas gifts and a few other gifts. So we braved the crowed and went out. I was really surprised that I wasn't that bad. We even went to Target and Walmart! I think it was our timing, we went out later in the morning so I think we missed the crazies. We hung out at the house the rest of the weekend, and I got our tree put up. Where we are getting ready to move I didn't put up everything, but I think Mack needs a tree for her first Christmas. Well I got it put up during her nap, and I was so excited to show it to her. I thought she would love it with all the lights, but it scared her! I sat her done in front of it and turned it on, she started to shake then started to cry! She has since warmed up to it and wants to pull all the balls off of it. She is even trying to open all the gifts already. She has successfully ripped the paper off one side of one of them already so I have to keep a close eye on her around the tree. She will be seven months old this weekend! So crazy how fast seven months has gone by. She now has two bottom teeth, and they are so cute when she will let me see them. She isn't getting any closer to crawling but don't get me wrong.. she is mobile. She rolls, army crawls, and scoots all around the floor. Just in the last two or three days she is now reaching out to be picked up or held, so cute. Charlie picks her up and puts her down, picks her up puts her down, over and over! Going from laying down to sitting up byherself. Started being a big thumb sucker, which doesn't bother me. And just yesterday she started pulling herself up to standing!!! She will only do it when she is hanging on to me but she shoots right up to standing, so crazy how strong she is. I'm wondering if she's gonna skip normal crawling and just start trying to walk?!?! We might have an early walker on our hands, who knows? Well here are some pictures of Thanksgiving and our beautiful baby.

Our standing baby, in her super cute Christmas PJs.

She showed me her teeth while we were taking Christmas pictures.

Sucking her thumb.

Mack and Pops checking out the tree.

Mack playing with Ike.
1 comment:
I love that you are blogging again. :) Thanks!!! I can't believe she has started doing all those things since we left more than a month ago!! Crazy! BTW, Charlie walked at 10 months. :)
Post a Comment