Wednesday, August 13, 2008
And The Count Down Starts....
I know this isn't a normal blog post for us, I just really need to vent. Here I am just a mere 12 days from the start of school. And I am starting to freak out a little. On the one hand I am so ready to go back to school, which might sound crazy. But this is my last year and I am so ready to be done. But then again I am having to take a larger load of classes this year so that I don't have to take summer semester, and can be done in May. So I start school on the 25th and I have a total of 17 credits, 5 classes. I am taking 4 classes from University of Wyoming. Geogography (about national reservations), Women's Studies (about gender and society), History (about new worlds), and Statistics. And then I am taking one class from Tyler Junior College, I'm taking spanish from them. I got the rest of my books in the mail today and I started looking through them to see what I was in for. And out of five classes, one of which doesn't have a book, I have 13 books for four classes! Well I won't have a life for a few months but if thats what I have to do to get done. Well then thats what I'll do. I just don't know how I feel about this semester yet. Thanks for letting me vent a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The way I see it, its your blog. You can vent all you want. :) You and Lizzie both are having the same issues about school. Good luck with your studies.
haha, so I commented on your other post, then I read this one! I can't believe you're taking 17 credits! And 13 books for four classes, that's outrageous. Good luck!
Post a Comment