1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
i'm so happy you left that memory for me. i don't even remember it! my first memory of you that i recall was right before charlie and i left to go to laura's wedding. you came over to my house with charlie and bryce while i was at work. my roommate didn't like it at the time because she wanted charlie to hook up with her younger sister. but hey, i'm super glad he picked you after all.
Hmm... My first memory was that I didn't like you hanging around my baby boy. But then you know that. I, like Lizzie, am glad that he picked you too. It just took me awhile (quite awhile!) to come around. Sorry! :} To tell the truth, I'm not sure I would have like any girl hanging around him at that time!
I was a senior. You were a freshman. We were both at the Matthews' house with our respective friends. Me and my friends were down stairs making a music video or some other embarassing thing like that. You and your friends kept trying to sneak down to spy on us. Lucky for us, your giggling gave you away.
LAKETTES thats a big one and their are alot of fun memories that we made thier you always having to do everyones hair :). but i think some of my favorite where when we worked together at the nursing home we had some fun late nights with those cute old people. (oh ya iam going private so if you wanna keep in touch leave me your email)
Jamie
i keep thinking of all the times we had with all our friends i can't just say one thier are way to many but i miss them.
My memoris of you are many. One is when you came and decorated Ryan's Bedroom to ask him to a dance. I think he had to pop balloons or something. I just remember it was a mess. It was great. Good to hear from you.
Post a Comment