Friday, August 29, 2008
First week of school...Update!
I have had so many people ask me about how school is going. Thanks! I love that everyone cares enough to ask, you know after my venting a few days ago. I'm doing great. I'm not stressing out, yet. I have now attended all of my classes for this week. I thinking that they will all be fine. I haven't figured out which one is going to be that class I hate. I hope I don't have any of those this semester, but those of you in school know that doesn't happen there's always one you don't like. I can tell right now that I am really going to enjoy my spanish class. After only two classes I already know some stuff! I am really hoping to be able to speak the language after this class. I can now ask someone their name and tell them mine. Me llamo Micaela! Ha ha, I also can now point things out in the classroom and give the spanish name for them! My favorite is el borredor, thats an eraser! lol! Well I'm off to start on my mountian of homework. I'll keep you all up to date, and if I don't post for a while you might want to make sure I'm still alive. ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This is what I remember from college: even if there wasn't a class that I hated, there was always a class that paled in comparison to the other classes.
I love that you are learning Spanish! I wish I would have paid more attention to my language classes in school.
Good luck this semester!
I'm so glad you are loving your spanish class. I'm sure it will come in handy. Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment